RRCAT Staff Club will be hosting the Table Tennis Tournament as a part of XXXIV DAE Sports & Cultural Meet 2018-19 at Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology, Indore.
|Manager’s Meeting||January 6, 2019 18:00 hrs, Conference Hall, RRCAT Guest House|
|Opening Ceremony||January 7, 2019 09:00 hrs, Open Air Theatre, RRCAT Colony
Chief Guest: Shri Om Soni, Chairman, MPTTA
|Table Tennis Event||January 7-11, 2019 at MPS-1, Indoor Sports Complex, RRCAT Colony|
|Cultural Program||January 09, 2019 18:30 hrs, Convention Center, RRCAT Colony
|Camp Fire||January 10, 2019 19:30 hrs, RRCAT Guest House|
|Prize distribution & Closing Ceremony||January 11, 2019 16:00 hrs, Convention Centre, RRCAT Colony
Chied Guest: Shri Jayesh Acharya, General Secretary, MPTTA
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), an R & D unit of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India is engaged in non-nuclear front line areas of Lasers, Particle Accelerators & related technologies. RRCAT was established on February 19, 1984 and its’ campus is spread in over 760 hectare on the outskirts of Indore city. RRCAT is involved in development of a variety of laser systems and their utilization for applications in industry, medicine and research. The laser systems are effectively used in demanding applications related to nuclear power reactors. RRCAT has indigenously designed, developed, and commissioned two synchrotron radiation sources: Indus-1 and Indus-2, serving as a national facility. Indus-1 is a 450 MeV, and Indus-2 (highest energy particle accelerator in the country) is a 2.5 GeV electron storage ring.
Indore is the largest and most developed city in Madhya Pradesh state in central India and is situated on Malwa plateau. Indore is one of the few cities in India which is having both an IIT and an IIM. Indore has been awarded as the Cleanest City of India for last two consecutive years by the Government of India under Swachh Survekshan 2017 and 2018. RRCAT Colony has been awarded the cleanest residential colony of the city by Indore Municipal Corporation, which makes this event being organised in the cleanest part of the country.
- Indore is well connected by road, rail and air to all the major cities.
- Climate during the meet period will be pleasant during daytime and nighttime (27°/11°, Sunshine).
- Participants are advised to make their own arrangements for return journey reservations also.
- All players in the team shall bring their own playing kit.
- All participants must carry their official departmental Identity Cards.
- The accommodation for all participants will be arranged at RRCAT Guest house.
- The teams are requested to reach by the forenoon of January 6, 2019 Sunday. The boarding arrangements will start with Lunch on January 6, 2019 and will end with morning breakfast on January 12, 2019. Charges will be Rs. 100/- per day per person for 06 days as per DAE S&CC guidelines and payable in full on arrival.
- Due to paucity of the accommodation and scheduled Winter School, it will not be possible to accommodate any extra family member, other than players and managers. The participants are requested to bear with the inconvenience in this regard and extension of stay will not be possible in any case.
- The participants coming with family are advised to book a nearby hotel in advance.
- Each team will have maximum of 13 players including team manager.
- DAE units have been divided into eight teams namely AJANTA, ELLORA, DWARKA, PUSHKAR, KONARK, GOLCONDA, NAGARJUNA and RAMESHWARAM with leader unit as given in guidelines.
- At RRCAT Colony: Sukhniwas Lake, Sukhniwas Palace, Diamond Jubilee Park, Lake side Garden
- At Indore: Rajawada Palace, Lal Bag Palace, Sarafa Bazar, 56 Dukan, Kanch Mandir, Khajrana Ganesh Temple, Central Museum, Nakhrali Dhani, etc .
- Around Indore: Mandu, Maheshwar, Ujjain (Mahakaleshwar), Omkareshwar etc.
Shri Avinash Puntambekar
President, RRCAT Staff Club
9406683263, 0731-244-2266, avinash[at]rrcat.gov.in
Shri Praveen Kr. Agrawal
Secretary, RRCAT Staff Club
9425831055, 0731-244-2419, praveen[at]rrcat.gov.in
Dr. M. P. Joshi
Convener of the Meet
9009441814, 0731-248-8353, mukesh[at]rrcat.gov.in
Shri R. K. Mishra
9981484002, 0731-244-2441, rkm[at]rrcat.gov.in
Dr. Ravindra Jangir
9229236404, 0731-244-2584, ravindrajangir[at]rrcat.gov.in
Dr. Mahesh K. Swami
9131449185, 0731-244-2592, maheshswami[at]rrcat.gov.in
Shri Ishant Dave