Cable TV & FTTH-Internet Payment Options
The Cable TV subscription is on monthly basis starting 1st of each month. You need to pay in advance, on or before 5th of every month, for uninterrupted service.
The FTTH-Internet subscription is on monthly basis without any fixed start date. You need to recharge your account in advance for uninterrupted service.
You can choose any one of the following 3 options for Cable-TV and FTTH-Internet payment.
Option 1 - Operator Website
- No registration is required.
- Go to the cable operator Website princecable.com
- Go to the bottom of the page or click the Payment link as shown in the first image below.
- Enter your cc no (userid in case of Internet payment) in the box with the placeholder "Type your A/C No/Mobile no/MQ No/Setup box no here" and click the Search button.
- Verify your details, enter mobile no and email id and click "Pay Now" button for the online payment.
Option 2 - Android Mobile Application
- Registration is required.
- Download and install BolSmart mobile application from the Android Play Store.
- Open the App and Tap "Sign Up" button.
- Enter your cc no (userid in case of Internet payment) in the box with the placeholder "A.C No / M.Q No / Mobile No. / Box No."
- Enter aaidr in the box with the placeholder "OP CODE" and tap "Submit" button.
- Verify your details, enter the password of your choice and tap Sign up button to receive OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile.
- Enter the OTP you received on your mobile phone to complete the registration.
- Tap "Bill Payment" option to view and pay your bill online as shown in the last screenshot.
Option 3 - Cash Payments
Cash Payments are accepted at the Help Desk, SRC Control Rom between 11:00 to 18:00 Hrs. during working days.
Click here to Contact the Satellite reception Committee for any other information.